This committee is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the Regional Council’s responsibility to encourage and support Ministry Personnel toward health, joy and excellence in ministry practice.
A minimum of 3 people with the Pastoral Relations Minister.
Member: Rick McCorrister
Member: Michele Rowe
Member: Koshy David
- Caring pastorally for ministry personnel and families experiencing loss and hardship
- Initiating programming to enhance health, joy and excellence in the practice of ministry
- Providing ongoing training for ministry personnel
- Caring pastorally for retired members
- Recommending action on licensing to administer the sacraments privileges for people who retired while serving as Designated Lay Ministers to Pastoral Relations Staff, who are authorized by Regional Council Executive to make approvals according to policy statement
- Supporting networks and clusters that are established related to the above work