This Committee is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the Regional Council’s responsibility to provide ongoing leadership training for lay people.
A minimum of 3 people with the Pastoral Relations Minister.
Member: Faye Ford
Member: Sheila Ivanochko
Member: Patti Sawchuk
Member: Andrew Hecker
- Maintaining a list of all Congregational Designated Ministers working in the Region
- Recommending action on licensing of Licensed Lay Worship Leaders to the Regional Council Executive
- Providing ongoing support/ oversight of Licensed Lay Worship Leaders
- Providing training and assessment of Sacraments Elders
- Recommending action on licensing and re-licensing to administer the sacraments for Sacraments Elders to Pastoral Relations Minister, who is authorized by Regional Council Executive to make approvals according to policy statement
- Supporting networks and clusters that are established related to the above work
Interviews for Licensed Lay Worship Leaders and Sacrament Elders will be under this committee.